Welcome to Century Anger Managment online training website. From here you can register
for our home study training, online video training or live certification training.
The Century Anger Management model of intervention is a recognized global leader
in the field of Anger Management training and certification. We have hundreds of
trained providers throughout the country, and as far away as Malaysia. Century Anger
Management and our partner organizations, AJ Novick Group and Anger Coach are
well branded on the Internet, both in search engine rankings as well as online articles
and blogs. Our training is one of the most recognized and utilized models of anger
Our mission is to provide quality certified anger management training, certification
and support to professionals and students in the following areas: mental health,
substance abuse, corrections, education, law enforcement, human resources, domestic
violence, and pastoral counseling and those that desire or need to work with angry
and aggressive clients.
The Century Anger Management model of intervention is used and accepted in courts,
probation departments, hospitals, mental health facilities, substance abuse facilities,
major corporations, governmental agencies and private practices.
Century Anger Management’s Professional Anger Management Certification training
requirement is 40 hours and can be completed three ways:
- Option 1 is through our Home Study program,
which uses a combination of DVD's and online classes available through our website.
- Option 2 is through our Online Video
program, which uses completely online classes available through our website.
- Option 3 is through our live content trainings
and our state of the art online courses.
- Options 1 and 2 are ideal for those that have busy schedules or who can not take time off work to attend a live training as well as those that would prefer to complete the training from anywhere in the country. These programs also have an optional (not mandatory) 2 hours of live supervision (phone or SKYPE), which can be done in 2, one hour sessions or 4, 30 minute sessions. The total cost for supervision is $200.00.
We offer three trainings:
You can register for either training by clicking on one of the buttons below, or
click on the links above for more information about each program.
If you are an existing CAM provider you can purchase additional books or renew your certification (required every 2 years) by clicking one of the buttons below:
Century Anger Management has the following approvals:
- California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals (CCAPP). Provider number: 1N-06-745-1121. 8 hours CEU credit upon completion of our program.
- Florida Certification Board. Provider Number 5107-P. 8 hours CEU credit upon completion of our program.
- CAADE# CP20 985 H 0522. 8 hours CEU credit upon completion of our program.